Best Builders in Vizag
Best Builders in Vizag
No kitchen is ever enough for its storage given its size and counter space. And also those kitchens that come with only few cabinets are likely to make you feel stressed about how at all to make everything work. To make it less stressful for you and the likes of you this blog is going to be really helpful as it is goingto brief you about the steps you could follow to organize the small space in your tint kitchen. We've laid down few ideas to help you manage your kitchen storage space. You can call these sneaky storage tricks for sure.
1. Add hooks in the blank kitchen walls. With this you'll be able to hang kitchen tools on to the kitchen wall directly without using the cabinet space in your kitchen. Let your collection of aprons too hang there upon the wall. It won't just free up a lot of your space but would also give your kitchen a unique and bohemian look.
2. You do not need a separate space for pantry. Instead you can place the kitchen stuffs out in the open. The ingredients that you use mostly, put them out in the open on a dessert stand or something and it will draw all the attention. This won't just free up your cabinet space, but would also make it easy for you to grab the things that you need.
3. Do not let little corners go into waste. Place a storage box or something in any corner that's empty. It would give you the space for storage and would free up quite a space in your cabinet which you can later put in some other use. You can also add little plants to the corners to give it a natural, fresh look.
4. Your walls are of more use than you know of. They can hold more than you think. Instead of getting shelves made on to the walls, try out pegboard. With pegboard you create a flexible storage space that you can adjust over time according to your needs and requirements.
5. You can replace the cabinet or a pantry with drawers. As much as we love to see shelves on a wall why we recommend this is because in a cabinet or a pantry it gets really difficult to get a view of what's hiding at the back and with drawers you can easily get your hands at what's buried behind. Having drawers will bring forward all the stuffs right in front of your eyes.
6. Make narrow shelves wherever it fits. You do not need much space to get it cluttered. Narrow shelves will do the work without making your kitchen look like a mess. Putting narrow shelves is easy as you can get them made just anywhere.
7. Use the space that you find in your windows as storage. As much as you would love sunlight to come in it is also important to utilise the space to the best of use. You can keep the top portion for the light to come in. And at the bottom you can actually hang the things you need to. It'll not take away extra space in your kitchen but would utilize the space that was already there.
Try out these sneaky little storage tricks in your kitchen and let us know how well it worked out for you. Organizing small kitchen isn't an easy process but with these tips you'll surely make a difference. For more kitchen remodel ideas you could visit our website.