The difference between a small house and a big one is only of space. Otherwise, even houses with small space can check off the same boxes on your wish list that a larger house can. All you need are some basic small house design ideas that can give you the feeling of a larger space. When you are aware of your limited space you must figure out ways to use them in the most advantageous way. Follow these steps by ASE INFRASTRUCTURE and be resourceful of what you do have by making the most of your square footage.
- When you literally create an entertainment center in your living room it literally wastes the area of floor space. You can save this space by simply putting up your TV up above the fireplace, or on the wall. This will save you space while offering you a modern look.
- Keeping the colour of your room neutral maximizes the room’s brightness, therefore we recommend you to use lighter and pastel shades for your rooms. In case your space lacks natural light or has no window you can put mirrors for it to reflect colours. Your light and neutral colours of the room would make your house appear larger than it really is.
- Avoid bringing in bulky storage pieces to store your things. Rather go with floating shelves and built-in bookcases as this would make your house look more organized without even taking up your spaces. You can also look for furniture pieces that serves multipurpose as this will save you space and meet your requirement.
- You can choose a large rug or your area which is a great way to give you a feel of a bigger room. A rug which will sit under your sofa, coffee table and your couch will maximise the space in your room.
- You can utilise the space under your stairs as storage spaces. This will not add an extra storage space by taking up area in your small space.
- Even if your space is small you should still have a big bed, or a big couch as all of these can make it seem like you actually have a larger space.
- If you have a little space here and there you can use it up and expand the space you’ve got. This little spaces can actually do wonders.
These are only some of the ways you can make your small space appear larger than it really is. If you need to know more about how to expand or maximise your space you can contact us or directly visit the website of ASE INFRASTRUCTURE. We’ll provide you information related renovation, remodelling, construction as well as interior design that is so in trend.